Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ow.

As I was putting on my pijama shirt, I got all excited about something (I don't remember). So then I frolicked down the hallway. But apparently my right arm wanted to enter the bathroom, compared to the rest of me. So, crash. My elbow hit the very door frame between the bathroom and the hall.
The first two seconds there was a numbness, like time gave me two seconds to think through what stupidity I had just commited. And then the pain came, like a wave crescendoing into paralysis and I slowly collapsed on the ground chattering my teeth from the pain in between gasping giggles.
I can't remember how long I was on the ground. But it was long.
Now I do everything with my left hand, because my other elbow can only bend up to 45 degrees.
Oh, the silliness of it all.

No comments: