Monday, June 28, 2010

Fresh Air


I'm currently working on a piece for a Gaia Online contest. I'm putting more effort than usual in contest entries because I just got a new iMac computer and a new Bamboo digital pen tablet from my parents for my upcoming 21st birthday (( Thank you so much mom & dad!))
I've got the latest Photoshop and some other design goodies which, although I absolutely have no idea how to use, I am looking forward to learning how to kick some illustration butt! 
And this is my first Apple computer so I'm still getting use to all these really useful features. I was previously using Windows Vista, which was frustratingly slow and clunky. Using photoshop to paint was  equivalent to a subtle torture exercise. Now everything in this computer moves so smoothly and quickly. Ah, like a breath of fresh air. 

1 comment:

Cloe Bowie said...

Aww, you're such an amazing artist, lol. <3 Best of luck with the Gaia contest. :) Ha, I love that website!