Monday, February 20, 2012

Updates


Editing past artworks to finish my portfolio at school

So I'll share something epic with you:
Right after new year's, I have been on this gigantic campaign to live as much as I can. Does that make sense? Over the course of some time now I've realized many things, including how much we can be our own obstacles--and I'm tired of feeling like my life is passing by. The hermit lifestyle, although romantic, is just not right for me at this point in my life. So now I've been going out, making a monolithic effort to meet new people, applying for internships, and attending events. I think I can say I feel alive, and all because of a change of attitude.
And now I'm looking for a part-time job to sustain it...

Anyways, here is an illustration I'm working on:





And a sketch dump!




No comments: