Friday, May 20, 2011

Crocheted Bunny Project

Ever since I picked up a crochet hook needle in February, I just have not stopped crocheting. 
Currently, I'm making this for my nephew who is almost a year old. It's a brown bunny crocheted with a soft and fuzzy yarn ( 30% alpaca hair). Since I'm seeing my brother and his family on Sunday, I'm quickly trying to finish this little guy. I'm also planning on making him a little gray, button-up vest with little details, like side-pockets and a collar. I'm debating whether I should make him a gray bowler hat along with a striped red and white scarf, (with a red bow tie for more elegant evenings.) I thought he was a gardener but he ended up wanting to look more stylish. Figures.

I need to make the eyes and I'll be done!
  If it looks decent I might consider making more to sell them on Etsy. I'll post a photo of the finished product. :)  

No comments: